Qbtech is the global market leader in ADHD testing
Qbtech needed a team to understand its current legacy systems in place and create modern web based versions of the desktop software.
- Integrated development team reporting to Qbtech team management structure.
- Server-side development in Grails
- Infrastructure automation and Continuous Integration solution
Grails, AngularJS, AWS, Docker, GoCD, Mandrill API, Braintree, Stakater
Aurora worked closely with the Qbtech team to launch the Qbcheck web application. This was launched as an end to end system with both administrative capabilities for Qbtech’s support team and also catered for patients to come in and get tested for ADHD online, submit their results and view reports.
Aurora continues to execute the vision set by the Qbtech team for its products, by managing development of new releases. A few salient features of the engagement are:
- The development team produces code along with automated test cases that are continuously pushed into independent feature branches.
- The code is reviewed by senior developers at Aurora before being pulled into the main branches.
- The code is continuously deployed in different environments which is then tested by Aurora team and the Qbtech team. The continuous deployment engine ensures that all test cases are working as expected before deploying a new build.
- After testing the deliverable is shipped to Qbtech production team for live deployments.
We have regular weekly meetings to discuss the status and review progress in different areas.
“Aurora Solutions continuously suggest better solutions and improvements than the original requirements. I would recommend Aurora Solutions to anyone who need help or extra resources in any kind of software development project..
Daniel Zakrisson - Qbtech CTO
Let us explore new horizons together.