People & Culture Manager
Aurora Solutions is looking for a People & Culture manager for its Islamabad office. We are very proud of our culture & invest heavily to keep our resources happy & motivated. It is no coincidence that we have created this culture which is based on trust, open communication & self responsibility. And now, we have an amazing opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should have
- - 2+ years of HR Generalist and/or People Operations experience; bonus points for having worked with software engineers before.
- - Bachelor's degree in the relevant field.
- - Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels.
- - Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humour!
- - Demonstrated knowledge of HR processes, policies & best practices.
- - Demonstrated experience of advising the management in an HR capacity.
- - Meticulous attention to detail and organization.
- - Ability to adjust in an organization that doesn’t believe in the mundane 9 to 5, dress code, corporate hierarchies or red tape.
Identify, develop and implement key HR initiatives that will substantially enhance the success of our business, including:
- Recruiting and Onboarding:Manage full-cycle recruitment, from addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires, always looking to further improve the candidate journey.
- Training and Development:Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
- Employee Relations:Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organization from c-suite to independent contractors, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
- HR Administration:Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and maintenance of team member files and other related documents. Schedule & execute employee performance reviews.
- Programs, Policies and Processes:Administer the current HR processes and revise HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
- Operations:Take care of the operational tasks assigned by the management including but not limited insurance management, old-age benefit management, asset & inventory management.
- - Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- - Monitor and track team member engagement through pulse surveys, developing ways to increase scores if necessary.
- - Plan and organize the company’s internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, lunches/dinners, sporting events etc.); manage and administer the company’s culture/events budget.
What’s on Offer:
- - Competitive salary scales
- - Working hours flexibility
- - Group Health, Life and and OPD Insurance
- - EOBI
If you are the right fit, do let us know why you should become part of the team by writing to us at [email protected]. Please do not forget to share your resume.
Engage with us to get started on your plan today!