We are looking for a Back-End Developer who is driven to solve business problems efficiently. Job responsibilities will include:
Working with business analysts, project managers, senior developers and architects to understand business problems and come up with solutions that are well thought out and efficient.
Writing technical design documents based on the principles of Domain Driven Design.
Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
Implement modules and features as APIs and micro-services. Assuring best coding practices from based on the frameworks in use.
Working with Dev-ops teams to assist in setting up continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
Optimizing application for maximum performance and scalability.
Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
Proficient understanding of Java.
- At least basic understanding of Spring framework.
- Proficient with writing and debugging REST APIs.
- Proficient understanding of relational databases like MySQL.
- At least basic understanding of NoSQL databases like Mongo.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Good Communication Skills
- Fast Learning Ability
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Travel Required: Not at the moment
Experience Required: 2+ Years. Someone with no industry experience but showing the right skill-set can be considered.
Educational Details Required: At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary scales
- Working hours flexibility
- Group Health, Life and and OPD Insurance
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: [email protected]
We will assess the shortlisted candidates through a test, interview and/or an offline practical.
Engage with us to get started on your plan today!